MUCH MORE THAN AN ONLINE TOYOTA WHOLESALE COLLISION PARTS ORDERING SITE, TOYOTAPARTSANDSERVICE.COM is the place to go to find support materials and repair resources that can help you and your team get the job done efficiently and help your shop increase customer satisfaction.
The advanced technology in today’s vehicles makes staying in the know critical. Understanding how a repair can impact vehicle safety is of utmost importance. At dev.toyotapartsandservice.com, you can find the information you need to stay current all in one place, including parts application charts, access to training and the latest industry articles and news.
YOUR GO-TO PLACE
Visit dev.toyotapartsandservice.com and you’ll find these invaluable resources:
• Wholesale Parts Support Programs—Get OEM promotions for the best value on featured Genuine Toyota replacement parts
• Application Charts—Find the right parts application charts quickly and conveniently
• Access to Toyota Collision Repair & Refi nish Training—Learn OEM-recommended processes in quick videos
• Toyota Dealer Locator—Find your local Toyota Dealer
• Industry News & Tools—Stay current on the latest collision industry news
• Link to Toyota’s Collision Pros e-magazine—Read current and past issues of Collision Pros
• Microcat® Market access—Place and track wholesale parts orders seamlessly
WHEN YOU NEED TO KNOW, GO WHERE THE PROS GO!
You’ll soon discover that it’s all right there, in one place: your go-to place. Explore dev.toyotapartsandservice.com today!
Toyota is dedicated to supporting independent collision repair centers to help ensure that every Toyota and Lexus repair is completed to OEM standards. A critical part of that commitment is sharing information. We developed dev.toyotapartsandservice.com with that goal in mind, and it’s updated regularly to make it easier than ever to deliver the quality of repair your customers expect.”
—Eric Mendoza, Manager,
Toyota Motor North America,
Wholesale Parts & Certified Collision